Monday, November 22, 2010

Business Card-- Hello My Name Is...

Okay so this is my business card for Extreme Elements. I decided to go with something that everyone recognizes, and it is kind of comical in a weird sort of way. It is playful, yet still professional which is a perfect combination for a graphic design business, if you ask me. I decided to flip the back to give it something different on the back instead of the same thing, something thats not repetitive. I was kind of worried about using my logo too many times, but I think that it needed to be consistent, but not overwhelming so I reached a median. This was a fun project, I really enjoyed the independence without much direction, it made my mind spin--which I LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. OMG IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO PRITTAY!!! I SAW THIS AND IT MADE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER, BECAUSE I WAS IN A HUFFY 8(.

    OH WELL KEEP UP TEH GOOD WORK BABE!!! o.O

    ReplyDelete