Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Quote :D

 I chose this quote because I think it explains how you should treat life. Never just sit around and let things pass you by, life is too short. I chose these colors and fonts because I really really love vintage looking things, although it isn't that "vintagey", I love pastel colors with chocolate browns and basically rough colors. My favorite font is the font that i used to write "WORLD" I feel that it has like a vintage western feel to it, I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

  1. good job! i like how you juxtaposed sharp colors and fonts with softer, more fluid ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, Thats a good one!!!, I lOve iT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing! Totally love the design of the quote and the meaning of it is also great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this quote! It has so much meaning and truth. I love the colors and different fonts you used to make it have emphasis on some words. It's really really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this quote good job on the colors and font!

    ReplyDelete